Uniquely situated on a mountainside in a quiet part of Provence, the Lubéron at walking distance from a hamlet and a small supermarket. In Murs is a hotel restaurant where you can walk to for lunch: the view from the terrace is as beautiful as from the villa itself. Gordes, another village is a short drive away and is one of the most beautiful spots in France. Also famous is Roussillon, the ochre town. You can make a different day trip every day where amazement and wonder will be part of it. Walking, cycling or simply cruising by car through this part of Provence is a joy.
Villa Luck has a generous private area with parking. When you walk around the villa, you will see the swimming pool sparkling on your right: sun beds are waiting for you. The pool is heated and has an electric cover.
The villa has a large terrace that extends to the front: the view is amazing. Here you can enjoy your meals 'al fresco' while enjoying the view of the valley of the Lubéron. A large gas barbecue is at your disposal.
Attached to the villa is a conservatory; thanks to the glasswork you can enjoy the view here as well and an additional advantage is that this place is ideal for dinners outside the warm summer months; you sit nice and warm and sheltered. This, together with the heated swimming pool, means that you can enjoy your holiday here all year round.
Inside there is a cosy living room with an open kitchen. Two of the three bedrooms are also on the ground floor. The third and last bedroom is upstairs. There are three bathrooms.
Absolute must, a villa where we like to stay!
From the centre, 400 m from the accommodation, buses depart to various nice places in the area.
Interior of this holiday home
- 2 level holiday home
- living/dining room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin and shower
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of this holiday home
- large plot
- heated private pool measuring 10m x 4m
- wonderful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- conservatory / wintergarden
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest airport: Marseille (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- public transport: train within 50 kilometers of the home
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- central heating
Facilities and services at extra charge
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the home)
- climbing (within 10 kilometers of the home)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.