Characteristic 10 person Mas in the Gard with spacious private pool and large grounds with panoramic views.
At the foot of a former encampment of Julius Caesar, between the vineyards you find this ancient Mas, dating from the beginning of the 16th century. Exclusive and authentic; the Mas has been lovingly renovated by the Dutch owners. The terrain covers 8000 m2, accessible via a bumpy road and beautifully situated in the middle of a hill with magnificent views. In the surroundings you can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and not forgetting; visit the markets of the various villages. A visit to the famous city of Avignon with its 'Pont d'Avignon' is also highly recommended and can be reached within half an hour. During the summer there are continuous festivals there.
An old wall welcomes you and the wooden door gives you a view on the atmospheric patio. This is spacious and you will find here a simultaneity of openness and security. Under an overgrown canopy a dining set is waiting for you so you can enjoy your meals. The high fig tree, with its little fountain underneath, forms a mediaeval image. This is a wonderful place where you can enjoy all the space you need. An old stone staircase leads up to the spacious lawns bordered by trees and next to it you will see the swimming pool with pool house. The views are stunning; a magnificent panorama over the mountainous area and vineyards. A boules court is flanked by a seating area allowing you to enjoy the game and view at the same time.
The swimming pool measures no less than 15 by 7 metres. The walk-in stairs are ideal. Sun beds are displayed under a parasol on a large terrace. In the pool house (running water, a shower and a toilet) there is a long dining table. The table tennis table can be moved to a place you like best. Partly thanks to a fixed barbecue, this is a second place for extensive dining.
In the Mas it is even during the summer days pleasantly cool thanks to the thick walls. The hall with guest toilet acts as a visual and functional connection between the different accommodations and has a staircase to the upper floor. The living room has a cosy sitting area around the fireplace. From the living room, an archway leads to the dining room. The pleasantly light kitchen has French doors to the patio and is excellently equipped. A small breakfast table completes the whole.
The bedrooms are all equipped with a fan are situated on the floors. On the first floor you will find two bedrooms with a King-size beds and private bathroom.
On the second floor are two bedrooms, each with two single beds and a private bathroom. Then, apart from the rest, there is a suite with a sitting area downstairs and a bathroom and upstairs - accessible by stairs - a mezzanine with a queen-size bed.
The Mas can only be reached via a country road and is situated in a protected nature reserve. A large supermarket is just a 10 minute drive away in Bagnols sur Cèze. On a separate part of the Mas the management couple lives (completely independent) they do not infringe on your privacy in any way, it remains 100% guaranteed.
We recommend this Mas more than warmly: experience it for yourself and you will discover what we mean by the rich outdoor life.
Interior of the villa
- 4 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna (Internationale zenders)
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with a fan and a double bed (160 X 200 cm 140 X 190 cm)
- bedroom with a fan and a king size bed (180 X 210 cm)
- 2 bedrooms, each with a fan and 2 single beds (2 X 90 X 210 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin and bath
- total of 3 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 15m x 7m
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest airport: Montpellier (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Marseille ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- Internet 3g and 4g reception on terrace
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- table tennis
- 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Features and services at extra charge
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Tresque Laudun, Languedoc Roussillon
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- hiking, mountainbiking, cycling and fishing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, horse riding, canoeing, kayaking and rafting (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 800,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.