Large villa in the Gard with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and a fenced pool. Cavillargues is within walking distance.
Situated on the wine route of the Côtes du Rhône, on the outskirts and within walking distance of the picturesque village of Cavillargues (with bakery, grocery, butcher, café) this old farmhouse is adjacent to the vineyards on its own grounds of over 1500 m2, which is largely enclosed by an ancient stone wall of 2 meters high. A large gate gives access to a kind of patio (300 m2) with a southern look and 2 beautiful plane trees that provide natural shade. Here is a long 12-person dining table and there is a fixed barbecue with a wood-burning oven next to it. Adjacent is a flat piece of lawn with swing and table tennis table where you can play. Privacy is absolutely guaranteed here within the gate.
A second (lockable) gate leads to the swimming pool, which is no less than 12 by 6 meters. A spacious sun terrace (200 m2) is equipped with 10 comfortable (textile) sun beds and matching side tables. There is also a double sun bed with integrated sunshade. In the pool house a comfortable lounge set is waiting for you and you also have a small fridge at your disposal; ideal for a drink by the pool. To the right of the pool house is a shower.
Inside this authentic Mas you will experience that comfort and atmosphere are well combined here. The sleeping quarters as well as the living room and kitchen have a pleasant contemporary and atmospheric look and also offer the desired comfort.
A spacious entrance gives access to the living room with sitting area by the fireplace (decorative) and there is an open connection to the dining room. Here is a long wooden dining table for 12 people and from here you walk through to the spacious and lockable kitchen. In the kitchen you will find a beautiful 5-burner gas cooker with a pleasantly large oven underneath. There is also a microwave, a fridge with freezer and in the adjoining utility room there is an extra fridge/freezer as well as a washing machine and dryer.
For lovers there is a separate room on the ground floor with a pool table.
A staircase takes you to the first floor where you will find 6 spacious and attractive bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in a beautiful hallway. There are 4 bedrooms with in each room 2 single beds. Then there is a bedroom with a double bed with one conversion and 2 separate mattresses and the 6th bedroom is equipped with a double bed. The bedrooms are mostly furnished with beautiful, large mirror costs.
There are 6 spacious bathrooms on the sleeping floor, 5 of which are en-suite. There is 1 bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower. All other bathrooms have a (sun)bath, in which you can also shower if desired. In 5 of the 6 bathrooms there is also a toilet. In the 6th bathroom (this is the bathroom that is not en-suite), the toilet is separate in the hallway. In the bathrooms there is enough space to store your personal (toilet) belongings.
On the ground floor, near the stairs to the ground floor, you will find the 7th (extra) bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin. Next to this bathroom is a separate toilet.
Available for children: 2 camping beds, 1 iron cot (incl. linen), 2 highchairs, swings, football, badminton stuff, table tennis table, various games.
In the immediate vicinity you can visit caves, taste wines, visit castles and go canoeing on rivers. Golf is of course also possible as well as hiking and mountain biking. Within walking distance of the house you can also (free) use the village tennis court.
Interior of this holiday home
- 2 level holiday house
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- entertainment room
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (1 X 2 X 80 X 200 cm & 3 X 2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with king size bed (2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with double bed ((140 X 190 cm)
- bathroom with single washbasin and bath/shower combination
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin and bath/shower combination
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- total of 7 bathrooms
Exterior of this holiday home
- large plot
- private pool measuring 12m x 6m
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest airport: Nîmes Aeroport (within 100 kilometers of the house)
- second nearest airport: Montpellier Aeroport (within 100 kilometers of the house)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- weekly maid service
- pool table and table tennis
- 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating
- extra bed (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Cavillargues, in the Provence
- bar (within 500 meters from the house)
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- horse riding (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- canoeing, kayaking, rafting and fishing (within 10 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 700,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.