Here you can catch your breath. A cosy villa with a quiet location and a garden that gives you an enclosed feeling. In clear weather, you even have an unexpected, wide view of Mont Ventoux in the distance! The immediate surroundings are also well worth a visit, including the Fontaine de Vaucluse (France's largest spring), Le Colorado Provencale de Rustrel (a mini edition of the Grand Canyon) and a beautiful Cedar forest on the road to Loumarin. There is also a beautiful (flat) cycling route from Cavaillon to Cereste.
Be sure to visit the beautiful villages such as Goult, Gordes, Lacoste, Roussillon (all in the immediate vicinity) and the town of Apt with its lively centre and its large and well-visited Saturday market.
At the Plan d'eau of Apt you can play tennis (2 free courts) and fish (card needed) and for the youth there is a playground and a skate park. Just 300 metres from the villa, a hotel (with starred restaurant) offers various types of bike rental.
The swimming pool is the centrepiece of this villa's outdoor life. Around the pool (about 8 x 4) there is generous space for sunbathing, eating, drinking or simply lazing around. On the Roman steps, children can play wonderfully and it is easy to get in and out. The pool house lends itself ideally to lounging, playing a game at the dining table while the terrace adjacent to the kitchen is perfect for enjoying your meals late into the evening, with the (LED) lighting of the pool creating a beautiful atmosphere.
You can season your dishes with fresh herbs from the herb garden. That garden offers surprising spots; for instance, at the side of the villa an attractive terrace has been created with an awning; under it a couple of relaxing chairs and an adjacent dining table. Recently, the rattan seating area here has been replaced by the seating area with the black wickerwork; we have nevertheless left some photos to give as complete a picture of the situation as possible.
When you really want to enjoy your book in peace, there is another terrace, hidden behind the car park. Here there is a gazebo with a dining set and next to it with two deck chairs; you look out over the beautiful countryside with the mountains in the background. Truly a peaceful spot where you can enjoy.
The spacious living/dining room has an attractive ceiling with wooden beams. Three pairs of French doors to the terrace let in the sunlight. A comfortable seating area is set up around the fireplace; the oval dining table, on the other hand, is by the French doors. There is an open connection to the long kitchen, which is fully equipped and where you can cook to your heart's content.
There are 4 bedrooms, each pleasantly furnished and suitable for 2 persons. The windows in these rooms are (partly) equipped with mosquito nets. Two bedrooms have double beds and the other two bedrooms have 2 single beds. Three of the four bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower are on the ground floor. The fourth bedroom is upstairs. This bedroom can be reached via the en-suite bathroom with beautiful wooden floor, double sink, bathtub and toilet.
A camp bed and high chair are available.
We invite you to come and taste the atmosphere of France here!
Interior of this holiday home
- 2 level holiday home
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- cable television (Nederlandse zenders)
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric and gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and shower
Exterior of this holiday home
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 8m x 4m and 1,7m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest town within 5 kilometers of the home
- nearest riverbank or shore: Apt (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest airport: Marseille (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Gargas, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- bar (within 500 meters from the house)
Sights and culture in Gargas, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- ruin and historic place (Fontaine de Vaucluse) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- cycling (within 1000 meters of the home)
- tennis, fishing and waterskiing (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- golf (Villars) and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the home)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: 0