583PIO Le Pigeonnier
Grimaud - Villa
Independent kitchen (gas)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals.
Upon arrival you drive through the gate onto the driveway through a beautiful rolling wine country with stunning views. The beautiful and quiet location makes this house a perfect accommodation for a relaxing vacation; you will enjoy 100% privacy here. Due to its location on the border between the sandy beaches and famous villages such as Saint Tropez, Sainte Maxime, Beauvallon and the picturesque Grimaud on the one hand and the beautiful Provence with all its sights on the other hand, it is also an ideal base for excursions in the area.
The country house has its own vineyard and a spacious lawn with beautiful borders.
An immense terrace containing the heated swimming pool (12 x 5) has a wide walk-in staircase; very pleasant and ideal for children to play to their heart's content (there is a water alarm). Sun beds and umbrellas are of course at your disposal. The adjacent, covered terrace with summer kitchen is the ideal place to lounge.
In addition, you will find the covered "sports barn" with badminton and table tennis. To top it off, there is a beautiful hard-court tennis court with an adjacent bocce court.
Both the entrance with guest toilet and the covered terrace lead to the living room.
There is an open kitchen, fully equipped, with dining area and, a few steps down, the comfortable sitting area with fireplace and French doors. The first bedroom, with "round" bathroom, is on the level of the dining room and is accessible from outside; the French doors to a terrace are also the entrance to this room.
On the second floor is a bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathroom, a bedroom with a 'twin bed' that can be made up as either two single beds or a double bed. Down the hall there is a separate bathroom. A few steps up and then you come to the 'family suite'. A bedroom with two single beds. Then the master bedroom with a balcony and an ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
• Bedroom: double bed (160/200cm), air conditioned, patio doors
• Ensuite bathroom: (the round) bath/shower, washbasin, hair dryer, WC
• Bedroom: double bed (190/200), air conditioned
• Ensuite bathroom: bath, shower, washbasin, hair dryer, WC
• Bedroom: twin (2/90/200cm), air conditioned
• Bathroom (independent, in the hall): bath, shower, washbasin, hairdryer, WC
• Family Suite:
• Bedroom: 2 single beds (2/80/200cm), air conditioned (independent access/private door)
• Bedroom: Master suite with double bed (190/200cm), air conditioned, balcony
• Ensuite bathroom: shower, bath, double sink, hair dryer, WC
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|March - 2024|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|
Map and distances
Amusement park / theme park
Town centre - Grimaud
Shops - Grimaud
Restaurant - Restaurant Gastronomique - Les Santons - Grimaud
Amusement park / theme park - Acrobatic Adventure Park, Grimaud
Sand beach - Plage de Grimaud
Golf course - Golf de Beauvallon
Golf course - Golf de Saint-Tropez
Sand beach - Bouillabaisse plage, Saint-Tropez
Water park - Aqualand, Sainte-Maxime
Train station - Le Luc
From the booking date until 57 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 35% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure
Villa La Vie en Rose with private pool, located in a quiet and beautifully landscaped domain; only accessible to residents and tenants of the villas present on the park. The domain includes a private beach (sloping gently) with a restaurant where 4 sun beds are always reserved for you. Villa La Vie en Rose...
Villa Leopard is a recently renovated and modernly furnished villa within walking distance of the picturesque medieval village of Grimaud and 6 km from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez. From the terraces, there are beautiful views over the surroundings and the medieval castle of Grimaud. The...