Authentic villa located in Saint Restitut in the Drôme with 5 bedrooms, heated pool and beautiful garden.
Through a large, cast iron gate you enter the grounds of this beautiful old, restored Mas. Here is a parking space for at least 4 cars. The total land has an area of several hectares; the effectively available and beautifully cultivated garden is approximately 3000m2.
Adjacent to the parking is a beautiful courtyard with a large olive tree. A few stone steps up and you will come to a cozy sitting area. When you walk through you will see the slightly lower terrace. This terrace is covered by a pergola with vines. The terrace is adjacent to the kitchen. From this terrace you can overlook the swimming pool. The private swimming pool (12x6) - with Roman steps - is surrounded by a spacious terrace with also a strip of lawn; a quiet spot with panoramic views over the vineyards and the Mont Ventoux behind it. The pool is equipped with an electrically operated roller cover and an air thermal heating system (not adjustable). On the one hand, the rolling cover provides the swimming pool security required in France and on the other hand it keeps the water temperature at a better level.
The large bowling alley is situated between the trees and other vegetation. There is also a built-in barbecue. Next to the Mas is a small staircase down and in the borders are all kinds of herbs which you can use for your culinary dishes. At the bottom of the stairs you will see a beautiful long path to the right which is only interrupted by a bench in a niche; a quiet spot from where you can walk further. At the back of the house you will find an area where the table tennis table is set up.
When you step inside from the terrace by the kitchen, you enter the spacious kitchen. The L-shaped kitchen is made of beautiful wood, has a long worktop and a beautiful stone floor. The kitchen is fully equipped and equipped with various appliances and a fridge with built in freezer compartment. Adjacent to the kitchen there is the dining room. This has the look of a wine cellar and is equipped with a 10-person dining table.
A wooden spiral staircase leads up to the living room. This is a beautiful space, divided into several sitting areas. The floor is decorated with old, loam tiles and there is art hanging on the wall here and there. Next to the fireplace is a comfortable sitting area with 2 sofas and a chair. The second sitting area consists of a sofa, a coffee table and among other things a flat screen television and DVD player. There is also an oval (dining) table with 4 chairs around it. The Mas is fully air-conditioned, so also in the bedrooms described below.
The Chambre de Maître is located to the left of the living room and is equipped with a spacious double bed (180 x 200 cm) and a small and full bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. Then - on the other side of the living room (in a corridor) - there is a second room with a bed of 180 x 190 cm. The next bedroom can be reached via a wooden staircase from the living room. In this room you will find a double bed of 180 x 190 cm. These 2 bedrooms use a bathroom with bathtub.
Then there is another bedroom suitable for 4 to 5 children; this room is directly accessible (without a door) from the hallway on the first floor (which is of course closed by a door at the top of the stairs) and consists of 2 bunk beds (4 beds of 80 x 190 cm each) and a bed of 140 x 190 cm. The adjoining room has a double bed (180 x 190 cm). The 2 rooms are separated from each other by a door and share 1 bathroom with bathtub. Please note that the beds of 180 cm wide can also be made up as 2 single beds according to your wishes.
We have experienced this Mas as a beautiful, characteristic and comfortable holiday villa. Available for children: cot and high chair.
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- air conditioned living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- air conditioned dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- laundry room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with king size bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and bunk bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin and bath
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- heated private pool measuring 12m x 5m
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Saint Restitut (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- children bed/cot
- table tennis
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- central heating and air-conditioned
- pool heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Saint Restitut, Rhône Alpes
- zoo (within 25 kilometers of the house)
- hiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis and horse riding (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Vallaurie) and fishing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- canoeing and rafting (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.