Luxury detached villa with 4 bedrooms and heated private pool. Situated in the Drôme with a beautiful view.
Views with capital letters; really a great panoramic view from this villa on the valley towards the ancient town of Nyons with the mountains in the background, it gives a feeling of space and freedom. This beautiful location probably makes you want to spend every day at the villa, but we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the area is rich in a variety of excursions. Next to the town of Nyons, which is about 15 minutes walking distance, you can drive to Orange, a town with a beautiful amphitheatre where concerts are given all summer long. A little further south is Avignon with the famous Pont d'Avignon and the Palais des Papes. Magnificent city that is completely walled in. Then there are numerous charming villages with squares, rich in plane trees and nice terraces. The sporty ones among you can indulge themselves with mountain biking, hiking and canoeing. Finally there is the Mont Ventoux; a stone's throw away and definitely worth a visit.
From the main road to Nyons it's only a short way up to this spacious villa, which is situated at the end of a private road (only for residents). The villa stands on a fenced plot of 2200 m2, you will enjoy privacy without being completely isolated. All ingredients are present for an unforgettable holiday in Provence.
You drive through an electric gate onto the private property and arrive at the entrance with a spacious parking space for 3 to 4 cars. The garden breathes Provence; pleasant scents of herbs and flowers complete the feeling of freedom you can experience here. Thanks to its hillside location, you arrive at the top floor of the villa with a beautiful terrace which is partly covered over the entire length; here you can enjoy the view from a sheltered position or opt to enjoy all the beauty in the sun. It goes without saying that comfortable garden furniture is waiting for you. From this living terrace you not only have a view of the valley, but you can also watch the lower swimming pool, which can be reached from the terrace via a wide staircase.
The swimming pool (the water of which is heated to a maximum of 27 degrees as long as the season permits) is surrounded by a terrace with a beautiful overgrown wall on one side, so you can always sunbathe sheltered or stay under the shade of a parasol. Here is also the outdoor shower. The swimming pool measures 7 by 4 and has a Roman staircase where children can play and where it is easy to get in and out. On an intermediate level there is a second, covered terrace with comfortable Moroccan-style seating and a table tennis table.
You enter the villa into the entrance with access to the living room and a separate hall with three bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and washbasin and an adjoining separate toilet. In one bedroom there are two single beds, in the second bedroom a double bed, French doors to the terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a shower cabin, bath and washbasin. In the third bedroom there is also a double bed and a terrace door. The beds are of excellent quality and the rooms look spacious and fresh.
The living room is air-conditioned and pleasantly light. There is a comfortable sitting area by the fireplace with television and patio doors to the panoramic terrace. The dining table forms the connection between the lounge and the kitchen; an elongated table with 10 comfortable chairs and French doors to the terrace where an even nicer dining set is waiting for you. The latter is ideal for the use of your meals outside; lovely with the view! The kitchen is in open connection with the lounge and is fully equipped to prepare extensive, sunny meals.
The lower studio looks good, there are 4 single beds with good mattresses. The bathroom is spacious and fresh with a shower, sink and toilet.
Pleasant detail; when you leave (for a while) you can operate all the shutters at the push of a button. You can use the internet throughout the villa.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- air conditioned living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- covered balcony
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- cable television (Geen Nederlandse zenders)
- laundry room with washing machine
- The lower floor is only accessible from the outside.
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed and bathroom en-suite (180 x 200 cm)
- bedroom with 4 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed (180 x 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, bath and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and hairdryer
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- heated private pool measuring 7m x 4m and 1,5m deep
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 4 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Nyons (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Eygues (within 100 meters of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- table tennis
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- pool heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Nyons, Rhône Alpes
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- theme park (Avonturenpark) (within 10 kilometers of the house)
- golf (Petan golf), hiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 250,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.