This villa with private pool is located within walking distance of the charming town of Salernes in the South of France with its beautiful market square with old plane trees and cozy terraces. The villa has a fully fenced garden where you can also park your car. The garden side facing south and the living side of the villa offer complete privacy. There you will also find the private swimming pool. From the spacious, covered terrace with garden furniture you have a view of the swimming pool, the beautiful garden and the green hills. The private swimming pool (9.60 by 4.20 m) is easily accessible by Roman stairs. The pool can be made difficult to reach for children by closing some fences. There are plenty of sunbeds and parasols at your disposal. The flat garden invites children to play.
Through the front door you enter a hall and when you walk through it you enter the spacious (36m2) living room. Two pairs of patio doors to the outside terrace make the covered terrace an extension of the living room as it were. The living room is tastefully decorated, two sofas and armchairs stand around the fireplace / wood-burning stove and in another part of the living room is the dining table with chairs. The open kitchen is also spacious with another separate dining set. The kitchen is beautifully finished in white with black and equipped with all modern appliances and a nespresso machine for delicious coffee. From the hall you can also go to the master bedroom with wardrobe and a double bed overlooking the pool, garden and woods in the distance. Also downstairs is a bathroom with washbasin, a spacious shower and a toilet.
Upstairs are two more bedrooms with on both rooms a wardrobe and double beds (160 x 200 cm). All bedroom windows are equipped with roller gauze screens. The rooms are all nicely and decoratively decorated and offer a view of the wide valley to the south. Upstairs there is also a second bathroom with double washbasin and another spacious shower. There is also a separate 2nd toilet.
The road on which this villa is situated and which goes further into the valley, is a dead end. There is only traffic from residents who have their home or farm further into the valley but there is no through traffic.
At about 800 m from the villa a beautiful golf course (11 holes) is under construction. Meanwhile, 3 holes have been opened and the exit course is also ready. In the garage of this villa you will find a complete golf set which you may use. Pets are allowed in consultation.
In short, a beautiful holiday villa.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- cable television (Nederlandse zenders)
- laundry room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms, each with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- bathroom with double washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 10m x 4m
- garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town within 2 kilometers of the villa
- nearest riverbank or shore within 2 kilometers of the villa
- nearest beach: Sainte-Maxime (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Toulon-Hyères (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Nice ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and children bed/cot
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Salernes, in the Provence
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Salernes, in the Provence
- museum (Musee de la Ceramique) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- monument (Abbaye du Thoronet) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, golf (Salernes), horse riding, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling and fishing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- canoeing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- kayaking, snorkeling and waterskiing (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.