This villa in Provence is very suitable for children. There is a large garden with a child friendly fenced pool with large plage and a hot shower. Furthermore, the garden offers a badminton court, a real tree house and also complete privacy. Just a kilometre from the charming medieval village of Carcès - on its own grounds of no less than 1.5 ha. - you will find this characteristic holiday home.
Carcès is located in the heart of Provence, less than an hour from the coast and between the vineyards in the quiet green hinterland. The surrounding area offers plenty of recreational possibilities, such as golfing, canoeing and hiking. A visit to the Abbaye de Thoronet is definitely worthwhile and the surrounding area has many beautiful villages.
The terrain offers you all the privacy and tranquillity you need, without being isolated. You will find atmospheric spots, numerous terraces and a wide variety of trees, plants and (kitchen) herbs. In that respect, this is a true paradise for botanists! Olive trees grow in part of the garden, but fig trees, almond trees and pines are also part of the whole. The northern slope partly consists of a rough forest.
The house and the surrounding grounds are very favourably situated in relation to the sun, which makes it pleasant to stay here even outside the summer season and in the winter months. In summer the spacious covered terrace is the ideal place to enjoy lunch and dinner. In the winter months, the adjoining conservatory offers a solution. For children, the terrain is a true paradise; there is a 3-storey treehouse, a stair field, a badminton court (with net) and a stone house - most reminiscent of a hunting cabin - from which they can fire unsuspecting swimmers.
The swimming pool (10 x 5 m) is equipped with a wide play area, which serves as an entrance to the deeper part and as a playground for the little ones. Sun loungers and a parasol for use on the sun terrace are of course provided and there is a hot shower next to the pool.
The house is built in the traditional way and has many authentic details. The furnishing is atmospheric and comfortable and in summer the house generally remains pleasantly cool. In the winter months (in the main house) you have access to a fireplace as well as electric heating. Everything is equipped for a stay of 8 persons, possibly extended to 10 persons if you also rent the independent flat (cabanon) (on request). This is an idyllic double accommodation. In this cabanon you will find a conservatory room, a simple kitchenette, a bedroom with a double bed (180 x 200 cm). Nearby - in the open air - are the sanitary facilities; a (hot) shower, toilet, and wash basin. Really a nice place for the romantics among you. The cabanon is about 100 m from the villa.
In the hall at the entrance of the villa there is a guest toilet. In the living room by the fireplace there are two sofas with matching armchairs, a television with satellite and you can use internet. From the living room you walk through and you will see 4 steps down a large living room / conservatory (30 m2) with large sliding doors. This conservatory is furnished as a dining room and you will find a dining table for 10 people. The long side of the conservatory accommodates the kitchen with large worktop, dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven.
The villa is equipped with 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are furnished with a double bed and each have a private bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms both have 2 single beds and these rooms share the third bathroom. Two of the four bedrooms are accessible from the inside as well as from the outside. There is plenty of cupboard space available in all bedrooms.
Available for children: cot and high chair.
Children's facilities: swimming pool, climbing frame, tree house, hunter's hut, badminton, family games and playing cards.
Interior of this holiday home
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna and cable television
- washing machine in bathroom
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and shower
Exterior of this holiday home
- large plot
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- conservatory / wintergarden
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Carcès (within 3 kilometers of the home)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Grimaud (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- nearest airport: Marseille (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport: Toulon (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Facilities and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- soccer field
- electric heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Carces , Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- bar (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- tennis and cycling (within 1000 meters of the home)
- horse riding and canoeing (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- golf (Cabasse) and fishing (within 10 kilometers of the home)
- rafting (within 50 kilometers of the home)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.