The villa Dalaromeri with private pool is situated on the beautiful Lac de Serre Ponçon, the largest reservoir in Europe. The area is ideal for water sports enthusiasts (kayaking, water skiing and rafting), hikers (beautiful walks from the village of Savines-le-Lac) and cyclists. Everything is within walking distance, the lake shore and several restaurants, three bakers and a supermarket. The cosy Embrun (10 km) is within easy reach.
The villa is situated in a well-kept residential area, where the mountainous surroundings are visible all around you. In front of the garage you can park two cars and the driveway offers parking as well. The architectural style of the villa is typical for this area, light-coloured with wooden shutters. There are two spacious terraces near the house, one at the front of the house, where there is a nice lounge set with thick cushions. From here you have a beautiful view of the lake and the mountain peaks on your right. This view is even more beautiful from the second terrace on the lake side of the house. This is undoubtedly the place where you will have your meals. A large (gas) barbecue including cooking facilities is provided outside. The vegetation in the form of beautiful hedges and lavender bushes ensures that there is plenty of privacy. The fenced swimming pool (9x5) is accessible from the terrace through a lockable gate. There is also a retractable canopy. On the wide strip of artificial grass along the pool are several sunbeds.
A staircase from the entrance leads you to a level higher, where the salon is located. Large windows overlooking the bright blue waters of the lake. A comfortable sitting area is formed around the wood-burning stove and the flat screen television (Dutch channels). An extension of the sitting area is the dining table with colourful chairs, here you can sit up to 12 people.
On this floor you will also find two of the five bedrooms, which have a double bed and plenty of cupboard space. These bedrooms share a bathroom with shower and double washbasin, the toilet is separate.
A wooden staircase from the living room takes you up to a mezzanine (closed with a stair gate) with a small sitting area, where it is a real play paradise for children. There are plenty of toys, games, books and a television with DVD player. From this room three bedrooms can be reached. Two bedrooms are equipped with two single beds. The sloping skylights provide a pleasant incidence of light. The third bedroom on this floor is spacious. Next to a double bed there is a single bed. The bathroom on this level has a shower cabin, washbasin and toilet. There is plenty of thought for the little ones, including a children's bath and foldable chest of drawers.
The spacious garage (at the lowest level) offers even more entertainment for children, but also for adults. There is a table tennis table, table football and a dartboard on the wall. Even an exercise bike is available. There is also an extra fridge/freezer combination here.
Option: for a small amount per week (€ 300-) you can rent the sixth bedroom (2 persons) at the lowest level, with bathroom and sauna. If you do not rent these, the bedroom, bathroom and sauna are closed off and will not be used by others.
This villa offers all the ingredients for a sportive and relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings.
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- cable television (Nederlandse zenders)
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with induction cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms, each with double bed
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with double washbasin and shower
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 9m x 5m
- beautiful lawned garden with garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- skislope and skilift within 8 kilometers of the villa
- nearest town: Savines-le-lac (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Serre-Poncon (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Savines-le-lac (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Savines-le-lac (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- table tennis and table football
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
Sights and culture in Savines-le-Lac, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- historic place (Embrun) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- skiing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.