Situated between the woods and the vineyards, 4 km outside Cogolin and close to the famous Saint Tropez, you will find this cosy Provencal villa with a fantastic location, complete privacy and a wide sea view on the bay of Saint Tropez. You can go to Saint Tropez with the famous harbour with all its restaurants. Sainte Maxime is also within easy reach and not to forget Cogolin itself; a charming village with restaurants and shops.
The private grounds of this villa cover no less than 8,000 m2 and you can fully enjoy the panoramic views of the bay of Saint Tropez, Grimaud village and the Massif de Maures. A pleasant tranquillity reigns here.
In front of the villa stretches a beautiful natural stone terrace. The terrace is covered with a pergola which accentuates the atmosphere. The more than comfortable furniture here is inviting; here you can enjoy hours of views and your meals 'al-fresco'! A path leads from this terrace to the swimming pool with wooden terrace.
The pool is 8-angled and measures 42 m2. The depth of the pool is 1.30 m which makes it ideal to play with children. On the wooden terrace there are sunbeds in front of you and the view here is possibly even more panoramic.
Around the villa there are two terraces where you can have a pleasant stay. Adjacent to the kitchen is a second spacious terrace with a natural stone floor. Here you will also find the large barbecue. Then there are other places where you can sit with or without a book; under an old plane tree that offers shelter from the sun, or in the arbour where the vastness is emphasized, this also invites you to relax. Finally, there is a large terrace on the side of the house.
The guesthouse is a short distance away (about 35 metres) and offers you, or your guests, a pleasant, independent stay. There is a compact living room with an open kitchenette (fridge and 2 hotplates), a bedroom with two comfortable single beds and a bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet. Adjacent to the guesthouse is a wooden covered terrace. A nice extra is that you can sunbathe privately on the roof terrace!
When you enter the villa from the southern terrace through one of the four French doors you will enter a conservatory with a long, wooden dining table. There is an open connection to the salon where there is a sitting area by the fireplace. Here you will also find the television with all Dutch channels and a DVD player. From the salon you can go to the light, Provencal kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped and is connected to the terrace at the back where you can barbecue.
In the left wing of the villa you will find a hallway with the first two bedrooms. In the first bedroom there are two single beds against each other and in the second bedroom the beds are in each other's extension. Both bedrooms have doors opening onto a terrace. These bedrooms share a bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet. In the right wing is the Chambre de Maître with two single beds against each other, French doors and an ensuite bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet.
Available for children: cot, high chair, chest of drawers, table tennis table, family games, playing cards and DVDs.
Interior of the main accommodation of the villa
- living/dining room with television and DVD player
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and
- satellite antenna
- washing machine and tumble dryer in the kitchen
Kitchens of the main accommodation
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms of the main accommodation
- bedroom with double bed and bathroom en-suite (2 X 90 X 190 cm)
- bedroom with king size bed (2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (2 X 90 X 190 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower, bidet and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, bidet and toilet
Interior of the guest house
- open kitchen with electric hob, refrigerator and coffee machine
- bedroom with double bed (2 X 90 X 190 cm)
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- guest toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- round private pool measuring 7m x 7m and 1,3m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest town: Cogolin (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Royal Canadel sur Mer (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Royal Canadel sur Mer (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Port Gocolin (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Toulon (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Nice ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- 2 children beds/cots
- table tennis
Features and services at extra charge
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in La Mole Cogolin, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in La Mole Cogolin, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur
- historic place (Saint Tropez) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, horse riding, mountainbiking and cycling (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Sainte Maxime), fishing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.