This child-friendly villa with fenced private pool and playground offers stunning views over the surroundings of Cabris.
On a hill near historic Cabris you will find this beautiful, child-friendly villa whose architecture consists of a marriage between Tuscan and Provencal architecture. You will be enchanted by the magnificent view that stretches all the way to the Mediterranean Sea. Cabris is situated about 2 km from the villa and offers next to a beautiful church from the seventeenth century a cosy atmosphere with nice terraces and shops. In the immediate vicinity you will find many villages where artists have found their inspiration (Mougins, Vence, Valbonne and many others). These villages invite you to stroll through the centuries-old streets and enjoy the views. If you want to go to the beach you can! Within 20 minutes you are in Cannes on the promenade - and therefore also on the beach. Or you can stroll along the harbour where the most luxurious yachts are moored.
The villa is situated on a fully fenced private plot of 4500 m2 through which you can access via an electric gate. The drive to the spacious parking area is bordered by an Oleander hedge. The beautiful Provencal vegetation with a tropical touch immediately creates a pleasant holiday feeling. There is plenty of space on the car park and two cars can be parked in the garage. Not only the view is something you can't get enough of, but also the villa itself is in one word blissful! The house is beautifully designed with spacious terraces and in combination with a beautiful swimming pool it is a feast to be here. At the villa there is a long terrace, which includes a lounge set. There is also a large covered terrace; here you can enjoy your meals out of the sun while enjoying the panoramic views and the slightly lower swimming pool. Next to a comfortable dining set there is a 'Chef de Cuisine', a gas barbecue from Weber. From this terrace you have direct access to the kitchen. Near the stairs to the swimming pool there is an extra bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Ideal for use during or after swimming.
The terrace is fenced so children cannot go to the swimming pool just like that. Before you open the gate you first pass an outdoor bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Slightly further down is the spacious swimming pool with the pleasant size of 12 x 6 meters; it is equipped with an electric rolling deck. On the sun terrace there are sunbeds laid out in front of you; the large parasol can also provide shade. A stone staircase in the pool makes it pleasant to enter and exit. At the side of the house children can play on the lawn or swing and climb on the playground equipment. There is also a bowling alley in the garden.
From the entrance with cloakroom you can go to the salon. This is a bright room with two pairs of French doors to the outside. The salon is optically divided into a relaxation area by the fireplace with a chaise longue and a two-seater room and a 'games and television' area. Here is a sitting area near a television with Dutch channels and a cupboard full of games and books. There is an open passage to the dining room. Here is a light wooden table with eight comfortable chairs. On one side you step onto the terrace and on the other side double doors give access to the hall. The dining room is in open connection with the kitchen. This is a beautiful, sleek kitchen with all modern conveniences, including a cooking island with natural stone top, an American fridge with ice maker and a Nespresso machine.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the first floor. From each bedroom you can enjoy the view and all bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans! A wide staircase leads upstairs and then you will see two bedrooms on both sides. On the left there are two bedrooms, each for two persons with a private bathroom en-suite. The first bedroom has a double bed and patio doors to a romantic, round balcony. In the bathroom a spacious walk-in shower, a washbasin and a toilet. In the second bedroom there are two single beds against each other and also here a bathroom en-suite, identical to the previous bathroom.
On the other side of the villa are the last two bedrooms and these share a spacious bathroom. One bedroom has a double bed and the other has two single beds. The bathroom shared by these bedrooms is very beautiful. The bathtub is in the middle of the bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower behind it. Double sinks and a toilet complete the bathroom.
Available for children: two cots, highchairs and changing cushions.
We can recommend this villa for a stay in any season. For the colder months the villa is equipped with underfloor heating.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- cable television (Nederlandse zenders)
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen with induction cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed, fan and bathroom en-suite (160 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds, fan and bathroom en-suite (2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with double bed and fan (180 x 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds and fan (2 X 90 x 200 cm)
- bathroom with double washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 12m x 6m
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private enclosed covered parking spaces and 2 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Cabris (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Lac de St. Cassien (within 18 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Cannes (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Cannes (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Nice (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- please consult if pets are allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- floor heating
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- canoeing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.