Holiday house with private swimming pool in Apt en Provence.
This old farmhouse is close to Ansouis, a medieval village with a beautiful location on a southern rock in the natural park of the Luberon. A medieval castle towers above the village. Ansouis; you step back in time. A little bar, a few restaurants, a caterer, a bakery and beautiful alleys and squares with some art galleries complete the picture. In an ancient church, in the vaulted cellars is a museum; let yourself be surprised! The weekly market is on Sunday morning. At less than 5 km you will find another couple of villages that you can fall in love with; Pertuis and La Tour d'Aigue. Both also very atmospheric and with a weekly market.
The farm is visible from the access road; it is situated in a wide, flat strip with woods on both sides. The car park can easily accommodate 5 cars. Here, you will experience the feeling of peace, space and privacy. The grounds around the farm measure no less than 1 hectare, a large part of which is cultivated. The central eye-catcher is the swimming pool (7 X 4 m) that is well fenced. There is a tiled sun terrace and a covered terrace. The spacious, covered summer kitchen with dining table and fridge is outside the fence, so you can stay there quietly with your (young) children. A wonderful place to have your meals too. There are several spots where you can sit in the sun or shade, depending on your needs. A hammock, a jeu-de-boules court, table tennis and plenty of room to play make this place a very pleasant holiday destination for children as well. They can also 'wander' around to their heart's content and go on adventures.
The walls are particularly thick so that even in summer it feels pleasant inside. The kitchen is spacious and equipped with a gas cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave, among other things. You can have breakfast at the round breakfast table, but thanks to the garden door, you can also enter the summer kitchen. The living room is surprising with a beautiful door party with a lot of glass, which makes the room feel pleasantly light. There is a couch and a number of armchairs by the fireplace and an extended dining table for 8 people. A staircase takes you to the mezzanine where the television is. Here you will also find the three bedrooms. Two of them have a double bed and the third has 2 single beds and 2 single sofa beds. The first bathroom is ensuite and has a double sink, a bathtub and a separate toilet. The second bathroom is shared by the other two bedrooms and here you will find a washbasin and a shower.
Available for children: camp bed, high chair, changing table, baby bath, sand box,football, jeu-de-boules court, table tennis table, family games, playing cards.
Interior of this holiday home
- 2 level holiday house
- living room with television and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- alarm system
- laundry room with washing machine
- kitchen with induction cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with 3 single beds and sofa bed (3 X 90 X 200 cm & 120 X 190 cm)
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed (160 X 200 cm & 140 X 200 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
Exterior of this holiday home
- private pool measuring 7m x 4m and 1,3m deep
- garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Ansouis (within 6 kilometers of the house)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Etang de la Bonde (within 6 kilometers of the house)
- nearest beach: 69km Carry-le-Rouet (within 100 kilometers of the house)
- nearest airport: 56km Marseille Airport (within 100 kilometers of the house)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- table tennis
Facilities and services at extra charge
- children bed/cot (on demand)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- tennis and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.