Situated on a south-facing slope between hills full of vineyards and olive groves. A holiday feeling as well as a sense of tranquillity is irrevocable. Revived by this almost charming environment. On the way to the villa you will pass some good wineries and also a famous olive oil mill; go and have a taste there too! Olive oil takes on a whole new meaning, delightful.
The villa is situated on its own, fenced plot (1500m).You can park your car under an olive tree. The terrain is flat with a lawn where children can play. There is also a playground with a slide, a playhouse, a trampoline and even a table tennis table.
Adjacent to the garden is an orchard with fruit trees; you can pick anything that is ripe to your satisfaction.
The swimming pool (10X5) has Roman steps, a sun terrace and a covered terrace. There you will also find the shower.
Next to the villa is a spacious, covered terrace with dining table and barbecue (charcoal). A little further is a, also covered, lounge terrace.
Inside you will find a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with sitting area and dining table with patio doors to the covered terrace. There are two bedrooms. One bedroom with a double bed and a single bed with a trundle bed. The second bedroom has two single beds. The bathroom is spacious with a double washbasin, a shower and a toilet. The washing machine is in the pantry.
Interior of this holiday home
- living room with television, DVD player, hifi and Google Chromecast
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- laundry room with washing machine
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with 2 single beds and double bed (160 X 210 cm & 2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bathroom with double washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of this holiday home
- large and enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m
- beautiful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 4 terraces, of which 3 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest airport: Nîmes (within 50 kilometers of the house)
- second nearest airport: Montpellier (within 100 kilometers of the house)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen
- table tennis
- electric heating
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Saint-Césaire-de-Gauzignan, Languedoc Roussillon
- bar (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- tennis and horse riding (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- canoeing, kayaking and rafting (within 25 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.