This house is located in a medieval village in Provence and less than 30 km from the Côte d'Azur with the beaches of Hyeres, Qarqueiranne, Toulon and Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer. In Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer, there is a large water park by the sea. From the ports of Hyères and Toulon you can take the ferry to one of the islands off the coast: a unique experience!
This cosy house is situated in the middle of the village with a nice ambiance and a centre where a beautiful fountain is adorned by a terrace. You can walk to the supermarket and to the restaurant. Of course, there is also an excellent bakery. At a short distance you can enjoy the most beautiful walks and bicycle rides.
You enter the house on the ground floor with a hall and a toilet. A staircase leads to a floor with a bedroom and two bathrooms. One of the bathrooms opens onto the lower part of the garden which is connected to the higher part with the swimming pool. A staircase (or the garden, if you like) leads to the living floor with a pleasant living/dining room and open kitchen. On the top floor is the second bedroom with two double beds.
From the living room you step onto the terrace with a sunshade. In the extension of the dining table is a bench with cushions; you look over the terraces to the beautiful pool and over the surroundings; really super. The rock wall, which is part of the garden, also catches the eye, very special. Climb it and you will be surprised that the view is even better.
Let yourself be pampered and come and enjoy.
Due to the differences in level, the stairs and the rock wall, the house is unsuitable for young children and people who are less mobile. Please note that there is no parking at the house, it is located on a narrow road. The nearest parking spot is 200 metres from the house.
Interior of this holiday home
- 4 level holiday home
- living/dining room with television and hifi
- 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- satellite antenna
- washing machine in the kitchen
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with 2 double beds (2 x 140 x 200 cm)
- bedroom with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and shower
- bathroom with toilet
Exterior of this holiday home
- lagoon shaped private pool measuring 7m x 4m (June to September open)
- garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- bed linen and towels (included)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
In the area
- nearest town: Méounes-lès-Montrieux (within 500 meters of the home)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Hyères (within 50 kilometers of the home)
- nearest beach: Hyères (within 50 kilometers of the home)
- nearest airport: Hyères (within 50 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport: Marseille (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the home)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.