This family villa in Grimaud with complete privacy and private pool is very conveniently located to the beaches.
When you arrive, drive through the gate on the driveway, you immediately taste the real France. A beautiful country house with guest house, magnificently situated in a beautiful rolling wine landscape with wonderful views. The beautiful and quiet location makes this house a perfect accommodation for a relaxing holiday; you will enjoy 100% privacy here. Because of its location on the border between the sandy beaches and famous villages such as Saint Tropez, Sainte Maxime, Beauvallon and the picturesque Grimaud on the one hand, and the beautiful Provence with all its sights on the other, it is also an ideal base for excursions in the area.
The country house is a real family home with its own vineyard. In the impressive garden, a spacious lawn extends and merges seamlessly into beautiful borders that climb up to the manor house. An immense terrace with the heated swimming pool (12 x 5) is equipped with wide steps; very pleasant and ideal for children to play to their hearts content. Sun loungers and parasols are at your disposal. The adjoining covered terrace with barbecue, dishwasher and fridge is the ideal place for lounging. Thanks to the atmospheric lighting, it is not inconceivable that you will stay here until late at night.
The covered play area is located next to the summer kitchen and here children can play table tennis, table football and other games. To top it all off, there is a beautiful tennis court with a jeu-de-boules court next to it. A paradise...!
The country house has been carefully restored using high-quality materials. The interior is tastefully decorated with an eye for detail. From the entrance you can go to the dining room with open kitchen. In the dining room there is an 8 to 10-seater dining table and through the French doors you can step out onto a covered terrace with a view of the swimming pool. The kitchen has plenty of storage space, crockery and appliances.
The beautiful, spacious living room is located lower, on garden level, here you will find a comfortable sitting area by the fireplace and patio doors to the garden overlooking the valley. The first bedroom is on the level of the dining room and can be reached from outside. This bedroom has a double king-size bed and the French doors to the terrace are also the entrance to this room. En suite a special bathroom; completely in a round shape.
Through the entrance you can go to the first floor; here are three bedrooms for two persons. The Master Bedroom has a king-size bed and through folding doors you step onto a private balcony. The ensuite bathroom is spacious and equipped with a bathtub and separate shower. The second bedroom has a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. In the third bedroom there are two single beds and a bathroom with bath and shower. The bedrooms are air-conditioned. On this floor there is another small bedroom for a child or baby.
The guesthouse is separate from the country house and used to be an authentic dovecote that has been transformed into a 'guesthouse' consisting of 2 more simple floors. The first bedroom is on the ground floor, here is a double bed and there is an ensuite shower room with washbasin. The second bedroom is on the first floor, accessible from outside. There are two single beds and a washbasin.
Outside the summer months the owner rents out the house to a maximum of 8 people. In consultation the guesthouse can be rented as well. Please ask us for the possibilities.
The small vineyard provides yearly delicious Cotes de Provence Rosé and a light red wine; you can of course enjoy this.
Available for children: 2 baby beds (up to 18 mnth), 1 high chair, a potty, a jeu-de-boules court, a tennis court, badminton, table tennis table, pool toys, family games, playing cards, videotapes
Interior of the main accommodation of the country house
- country house with 2 levels and guest house
- living room with television, DVD player, stereo, Bluetooth speaker
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- cable television
- laundry room with washing machine
Kitchen of the main accommodation
- kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, toaster, juicer, food processor, microwave, oven
Bedrooms and bathrooms of the main accommodation
- 3 bedrooms with king-size bed, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom (180 x 200 cm)
- 1 bedroom with double bed, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom (160 x 200 cm)
- 1 children's bedroom with cot, air conditioning (1 x 90 x 200 cm)
- bathroom en suite with double wash basin, shower/bath combination, bidet and toilet
- bathroom en suite with double wash basin, bath, shower and toilet
- bathroom en suite with bath, shower and toilet
Interior of the guest house
- bedroom with double bed and bathroom ensuite (140 x 190 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200 cm)
- bathroom en suite with wash basin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the country house
- large plot
- heated private pool measuring 12m x 5m
- wonderful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Grimaud (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Saint Tropez (within 10 kilometers of the house)
- nearest port: Port Grimaud (within 10 kilometers of the house)
- nearest airport: Toulon (within 50 kilometers of the house)
- second nearest airport: Nice ( > 100 kilometers of the house)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children and photo sessions
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the country house
- internet (ADSL)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- tennis court
- table tennis
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Facilities and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- soccer field
- pool heating
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Grimaud, on the Cote d'Azur
- bar (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- water park (within 10 kilometers from the house)
- tennis, horse riding, hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- golf (Beauvallon), fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 10 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.