Villa with heated pool in Bormes-les-Mimosas, Cote d'Azur, France for 12 persons.
The holiday villa is located in a hilly and residential area and has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet, spread over 2 floors.
Like the South African philosophy that Ubuntu represents, Villa Ubuntu has been designed to provide a harmonious environment for groups and families, with that feeling of togetherness and coziness in a generous, atmospheric villa with large outdoor areas. The view is amazing with the surrounding pine trees and the blue backdrop of Gaou bay.
The combination of natural stone, glass, concrete and wood in a sober and timeless architecture offers a delicate harmony to this house.
The house is built on two levels, separating the day and night areas. This arrangement creates a sense of privacy and access to over 360 m² of living space.
The entrance of the house is on the ground floor through a large revolving door; and the lightness of the living space is particularly striking. On this level is the fully equipped kitchen, pantry and bar. This space opens onto the dining room which leads to the living room with hanging fireplace and the TV area.
The whole room is equipped with large sliding windows that open onto the terrace and give the feeling of closeness to nature. The connection to the outside is one of the many unique features of the villa. The large terrace covers the entire length of the house. There is a lounge corner, a large table for outdoor dining and the covered lunch table by the barbecue.
The house faces east, the terrace is the perfect place to watch the sunrise in the morning while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea.
The master bedroom with desk and en-suite bathroom with shower completes the layout of this floor.
The garden, with heated swimming pool, wooden bar and pétanque court, is accessed from the terrace via a circular stone staircase that breaks the straight lines of the villa and overlooks the endless lawn and its palm trees.
The lower level is a five bedroom sleeping area. The laundry room with washer and dryer is also located here for added convenience.
The five bedrooms are divided between a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and two sets of family rooms, each consisting of two bedrooms sharing a shower room for one and a bathroom for the other. A separate toilet is shared by the family rooms. On this level, all rooms open onto the covered terrace leading to the garden and swimming pool.
The huge garden, perhaps the largest on the estate, is also one of the unique features of Villa Ubuntu within the "Domaine du Gaou". The length of the lawn gives a sense of infinity and depth and hedges maintain the openness to the sky and the surrounding trees, while offering a lot of privacy. The garden is both a place to play pétanque, play ball games or simply relax by the heated swimming pool and enjoy a sunset drink in the purpose built wooden bar.
The bakery, tennis courts and the private beach with restaurant are literally a 5 minute walk from the house.
Interior of the villa
- large 2 level villa
- living/dining room with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, icemaker, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with king size bed (measuring 200 by 180cm)
- 4 bedrooms with queen size bed (measuring 200 by 160cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (measuring 200 by 90cm)
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and bath
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- heated private pool measuring 10m x 5m
- lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- central heating
Facilities and services at extra charge
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 2.500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: 33