Attention wine lovers: this luxury villa, recently renovated, is part of a smal and reputable wine domain near Bordeaux! The wines produced here are of an unprecedented quality. It goes without saying that a tour with explanation and tasting is one of the possibilities. The location is ideal to visit several wineries. At half an hour's drive from Bordeaux; famous for its architecture, restaurants and port. There are also prehistoric caves and rivers where you can canoe and fish. There is a beautiful golf course at less than 6 km in Saint Suplice-et-Cameyrac. The surroundings invite to be discovered.
Which is quite a challenge as the villa itself is so beautiful and comfortable that it makes you want to stay there.
The fenced and heated saltwater swimming pool (does not taste salty, by the way, but it is very pleasant for your skin and hair) is no less than 12 metres long. Next to it are sunbeds.
On the photos you can see the raised and covered terrace: the view over the vineyards, the surroundings, is amazing. Here is a long dining table and an outdoor barbecue. The terrace with the sloping vineyards behind it looks cinematic.
Large sliding doors give access to a beautiful open living space with a second dining table and a seating area. The chic wooden kitchen is well equipped.
The house is long and all bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, are accessible from the hall. Four bedrooms have a double bed and two bedrooms have two single beds that can be used separately or as a double bed.
The villa is cooled and heated via the floor.
Interior of this luxury villa
- 2 level luxury villa
- air conditioned living room with television, DVD player, hifi and ipod docking station
- air conditioned dining room
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms, each with double bed (160 x 200 cm )
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds ( 2 x 80 x 200 cm )
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- 5 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of this luxury villa
- large plot
- heated private pool measuring 12m x 6m and 1,8m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside dining area
- 5 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Fronsac (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Lac de Dagueys (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Lake beach of Lac de Dagueys (within 6 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Bordeaux (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Bergerac (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: train within 6 kilometers of the villa
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this luxury villa
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- floor heating
Facilities and services at extra charge
- airport service and use of private car with driver
- maid service, cook service and babysit service
- pool heating
Sights and culture in Martillac, Aquitaine
- museum (Musee des Beaux arts Libourne) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- historic place (Saint Emilion) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- canoeing, kayaking and rafting (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.