Luxury modern villa in France with 6 bedrooms and a very large swimming pool, situated in a quiet natural part of the Dordogne in France.
This characteristic house enjoys a very quiet location in the Périgord Vert, a region characterized by many forests, lakes and rivers. In this region you will of course also find many small and typical French villages. If you want to experience not only peace and quiet but also the liveliness of a city, you can indulge yourself in cities such as Sarlat (42 km) and Perigueux (33 km).
The house is surrounded by vast fields and woods and the own grounds measure no less than 26 hectares, where the house is almost centrally located; you can therefore look far away from you on almost every side. Rest is written here in capital letters, that almost goes without saying.
Adjacent to the house is a beautiful wooden terrace with the immense swimming pool of 20 x 4.5 m. After waking up, you can take your laps in peace or take a refreshing dip in the afternoon - when the sun gets too hot.
After swimming, take a shower outside and lay down on one of the beautiful sun beds, from where you can enjoy the space and beautiful nature around you.
There is also a large and uncultivated lake on the grounds; not suitable for swimming but suitable for fishing.
The children have also been thought of: there is a trampoline, a climbing frame with 2 swings, a slide and last but not least a lawn as big as a football field. They can play to their heart's content.
From the village of Saint Pantaly, a beautiful country road leads you to this destination. The driveway is about 300 m long and brings you to the house where there is ample parking space.
Once inside you will immediately notice the beautiful beamed ceilings; one of the beautiful details that have been preserved during the renovation. From the hall a wooden staircase leads to (part of) the first floor, where 2 of the in total 6 bedrooms are located. One of the rooms is furnished with a bed of 160 x 200 cm (2 slatted frames but 1 mattress) and the other with 2 single beds of 80 x 200 cm. Both bedrooms are air conditioned and each has its own bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
On the ground floor you will find the spacious living area with in the living/dining room a very comfortable corner sofa with matching armchairs. These luxurious leather seating units are perfectly situated near the large (wood) stove. The large flat screen television has satellite reception (no Dutch channels). Both on the side of the swimming pool and the courtyard there are patio doors.
On the other side of the living room there is a modern glass dining table with 6 chairs; however, we expect that you will mainly use the kitchen and the outdoor table.
The living kitchen shows a real mix of modern and authentic; the black and anthracite-coloured appliances as well as the island equipped with bar stools stand out beautifully against the walls and ceilings that have been preserved from the time around 1700. The comfort is of course contemporary with a 5-burner gas cooker, a microwave/steam oven, a traditional oven and an American fridge.
The beautiful, authentic fireplace adds a touch of the past to the whole, making the kitchen pleasantly balanced.
On the ground floor you will find one bedroom with a double bed of 160 x 200 cm and a private bathroom, equipped with a bathtub and a washbasin. The toilet is located in the hallway.
The last 3 bedrooms can be reached via the spiral staircase from the living/dining room. All bedrooms are reasonably equivalent. Almost all of them have a wooden floor, closet and/or dressing area and above all a private bathroom with shower (only the bathroom downstairs has a bath), washbasin and toilet. The 3 rooms are also air-conditioned. Two of the three rooms are equipped with a bed of 160 x 200 cm (2 slatted bases, 1 mattress) and the other two rooms each have 2 single beds of 80 x 200 cm.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room and dining room
- 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- cable television (geen Nederlandse zenders)
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine and electric kettle
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with double bed
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bathroom with single washbasin and bath
- 4 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and shower
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 20m x 4m
- outdoor shower
- outside dining area
- nearest town: Excideuil (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: on the premises (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest airport: Limoges (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Bergerac (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: train within 17 kilometers of the villa
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
- internet (WiFi)
- air-conditioning in bedrooms upstairs, free of charge with normal use
Features and services at extra charg
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Saint Germain des Pres, Aquitaine
- amusement park :Peche et Parc aquatiue de coucou (within 25 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Saint Germain des Pres, Aquitaine
- church : Eglise st. Thomas (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- castle Excideuil)and historic place Anciens fours à chaux (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- museum:Le jardin d'Hélys-oeuvre (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- palace :Hautefort (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, golf, horse riding, hiking, cycling and fishing
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 2.500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.