This is a large grouphouse on fenced land with private pool for large groups 15 minutes from Riberac, in the Dordogne.
This typical Perigord house, surrounded by an estate of no less than 2.5 hectares, offers you peace and space. Magnificent views, breathtaking sunsets, an impressive driveway and a view you can see for yourself.... France as France is meant to be!
The terrain with no less than 200 mature trees - including several fruit trees - is partly flat. However, the location on top of a hill also causes differences in level. The private swimming pool, for example, is located a little lower than the house and is accessible from 2 sides by stairs. At the pool level a wooden fence has been placed to create a safe separation between the pool level and the lower part of the property.
Around the pool there is orange gravel, where are10 sunbeds waiting for you. At the pool is plenty of space for the whole group to be cozy together. There is a stone terrace with three small round tables and 12 chairs. On the other side a covered arbor including a teak table is set up for 8 people.
For the children, the garden is a wonderful place to play: swings, trampoline, a slide, a seesaw ... it's all there. For the older there is a table tennis table.
The house is built in 3 floors, with the main entrance on the middle level. On that level you will find the living room, the kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate toilet.
The living/dining room is fine in size with an old wooden floor, authentic beams on the ceiling and light walls. By the television a sitting area consisting of 3 comfortable sofas. The beautiful dining table is made of wood with 8 red chairs. In the corner of this room is a beautiful stone fireplace. From the living / dining room there is access to a covered terrace overlooking the lower pool and the beautiful vast landscape. Again, a long wooden table for 8-10 people.
The kitchen is also in direct connection with the above mentioned terrace. It is a typical French oak kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and a double door American fridge.
From the hall at the entrance there is access to a hallway where the first 2 bedrooms are located. Both bedrooms have a wooden floor and are equipped with a double bed. The first room overlooks the terrace at the front and has access to it through double doors. The second bedroom has its own (small) balcony with beautiful views. These 2 bedrooms share a bathroom with bath, separate shower, double sink and bidet. In the hallway a separate toilet.
Through a wooden staircase there is access to the first floor, where you will find 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The first bedroom is the smallest and has a single bed, which can be extended into a double bed. Then there are 4 more rooms, each with a double bed; one of the rooms also has a double sofa bed.
Both bathrooms on this floor have a shower, toilet and sink.
The third floor is at the level of the swimming pool and can be reached internally via a stone staircase. In one of the rooms (former garage) is a billiard table and there is a dartboard on the wall. Furthermore, on this level is a second (summer) kitchen with dishwasher, induction hob, oven and refrigerator.
The 8th and 9th bedrooms are also on this level. One room is carpeted and equipped with a double bed. Near this bedroom the 4th bathroom: it is bright and equipped with a bathtub, a sink and a toilet. The other bedroom has two single beds (and possibly an extra single bed).
The last accessible room on the ground floor has an extra sitting area with 2 sofas and a flat screen television: an ideal place for the youth!
The center of Nanteuil and also that of Champagne Fontaine can be reached in 5 minutes by car and 15 minutes further is the beautiful Riberac. Here are several restaurants and stores but you can also find a beach by the river. Furthermore, the area offers many nice villages that are definitely worth a visit.
Interior of the villa
- 3 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- living room with television
- additional living room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 9 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna
- washing machine and tumble dryer in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
- open kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, dishwasher and coffee machine
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms, each with double bed (4X160X200cm, 2X140X200cm)
- bedroom with double bed and sofa bed (140X200cm, 140X190cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (2X90X200cm)
- bedroom with 3 single beds (3X90X200cm)
- bathroom with double washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- oval private pool measuring 10m x 5m
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest airport: Bergerac ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children and wedding parties
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- billiard and table tennis
Features and services at extra charge
- 3 children beds/cots (on demand)
- hiking, mountainbiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- canoeing (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.