This villa near the Dordogne with large private pool has 3 bedrooms, one with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
The villa is quietly situated on a plot of land in the rolling countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne that borders the Dordogne. The surroundings are particularly suitable for excursions on a culinary and sportif level. Golf, tennis, canoeing, mountain biking and hiking can all be done here... The local markets are famous, and in Laparade, Fongrave and Praysas there are evening markets where the local producers come with their fresh products. As a visitor, bring your own plate and wineglass and chose a seat amongst one of the long tables. Then you will walk around to "collect" your meal, your baguette, bottle of wine, delicious cheeses and all kinds of roasts.
You reach the private grounds, wich cover almost 2,5 hectares, via a long asphalted driveway: from several spots you can enjoy a fantastic panoramic view. At the villa there is a covered terrace with barbecue and dining table waiting for you. Here you can enjoy a meal with a view. On another side of the villa, on as slightly elevated level, you will find another terrace with a seating area and here the view may be even more beautiful. Through a hedge adjacent to the covered terrace you reach the swimming pool. The swimming pool measures no less than 11 by 5 metres and is equipped with a fixed step to get into the water. On the terrace there are sunbeds with a parasol for you. You can also stay in the shade under the canopy by the pool. Here you will find a bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washbasin; very pleasant to refresh yourself near the pool! The garden is large and offers plenty of opportunities for children to romp around and discover. There is a bowling alley and a badminton net.
Inside you will enter a hall with access to the attractive lounge where the beautiful ceiling and the book wall give character to the space. By the fireplace there is a sitting area with a television and a DVD player. There is a wireless internet connection in the villa. From the salon you can go to the living kitchen. The many windows give the kitchen a pleasant feeling of lightness. French doors lead to the covered terrace on the pool side. In the kitchen there is a wooden dining table with 6 chairs. The complete and luxurious kitchen is beautifully executed in a combination of natural stone and wood.
The three bedrooms are on the first floor. First there is the Master Bedroom which is equipped with air conditioning. En suite you will find a bathroom and a spacious walk-in wardrobe. In the second bedroom there are two single beds put against each other and in the third bedroom there is a very good quality sofa bed (160 by 200 cm) with thick top deck. All beds are of excellent quality and the bedrooms look very well cared for. The second bathroom is also upstairs.
Lovely villa on a unique spot that we highly recommend!
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- air conditioned living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with king size bed and bathroom en-suite (1 X 180 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (2 X 90 X 200 cm)
- bedroom with sofa bed (1 X 160 X 200 cm)
- bathroom with double washbasin, shower and toilet
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- A cot and a high chair are available
Exterior of the villa
- large plot
- private pool measuring 11m x 5m
- beautiful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 4 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest town: Gontaud de Nogaret (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Marmande (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- central heating and air-conditioned
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- maid service
Sights and culture in Labretonie, Aquitaine
- historic place (Marmande) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, horse riding and fishing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 300,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.