Between the vineyards, 5 minutes from a beach on the river Dordogne, you will find this attractive, child-friendly villa with private swimming pool, play equipment and slide. The location is quiet, on a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Next to the house is a carport for two cars; two to four cars can also be parked.
The garden is enclosed by the house itself, the barn and a green bay laurel hedge as it were; you will enjoy complete privacy here. There are plenty of shady spots and it feels pleasant and intimate. You have a lovely view over the vineyards.
In the garden - slightly elevated - is the swimming pool in a wooden terrace. It is the same depth everywhere (1,3 m); it has a water alarm. In the corner of the pool is a small walk-in stairs. There are six adjustable benches. Behind and next to the pool is a lawn and in a corner there is a playground for children with a slide. Furthermore, there is a swing, sandpit, trampoline and two football goals, so plenty of opportunities to play. Under a double row of fruit trees there is a picnic table.
Against the house, in front of the kitchen, is a covered terrace; here is a hardwood, oval dining table for eight to ten people. There is also a charcoal barbecue. This is a lovely place to have breakfast, to read in the coolness of the day or to dine in the evening.
The official entrance is on the side of the car park; the front door opens into the living room. It is an elongated room with oak parquet in herringbone motif. There are two three-seater sofas and a separate armchair and on the wall is a flat screen television with satellite reception.
On the other side of the living room, a small step leads to the dining area and a staircase leads up to the mezzanine, where there are two single beds. This is an exciting sleeping area for somewhat older children. From the long landing to the mezzanine, a door leads to a sun balcony of approx. 4 x 5 m with lighting; there is also a wooden table. From here you have a beautiful view of the surroundings and the Dordogne valley in the distance.
From the living room there is a hallway leading to the bathroom in front of the mezzanine. From here you can also go to the kitchen. This has a beautiful Smeg cooker with four burners, a large wok burner and a double oven. Double doors lead to the covered terrace. Via a few small steps down from the kitchen you enter the dining room with a large chimney. A door gives access to the covered terrace.
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms. Two of them can be reached through doors from the dining room; they share a bathroom. The third bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and direct access to a terrace.
The last bedroom can be reached by stairs from the hallway. There is a four-poster bed and a small cot. From this room you have a view of the valley and the hills beyond. From the bedroom, but also from the hallway, you reach the accompanying bathroom.
There are some bicycles available. The most important shops (bakery, butcher, grocery shop, restaurants, bank and doctors) are 5 minutes away, a large supermarket 10 minutes.
Furthermore you will find the golf course of Chateau Vigier at 30 minutes, a riding school at 10 minutes and a tennis court at 5 minutes driving distance. Larger playgrounds (three) at 5 to 20 minutes and a water park at 30 minutes.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- dining room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- cable television (geen Nederlandse zenders)
- entertainment room
- laundry room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms, each with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath/shower combination and toilet
- 2 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- private pool measuring 9m x 5m and 1,3m deep
- beautiful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside dining area
- 2 private covered parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Gensac (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Dordogne / Gironde (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Aéroport Bergerac (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Merignac Bordeaux (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Juillac, Aquitaine
- amusement park (Pro Glisse) and theme park (Des-chênes-toi Aventure) (within 25 kilometers of the house)
Sights and culture in Juillac, Aquitaine
- museum (Musee Maison du Boulanger Autrefois) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- church (Saint Vincent), castle (Chateau de Pujols) and historic place (Archaeological site of Montcaret) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- monument (Monument Talbot) and architectural building (Chateau de Montaigne) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- tennis, horse riding, cycling and fishing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- canoeing and kayaking (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 800,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.